JUMO HEATtemp – Push-In RTD Temperature Probes for Heat Meters with Terminal Head for Thermowells, Type PL (902437)
- For temperatures from 0 to 180 °C
- Type examination certificate for MID heat meters as replaceable temperature probes
- Approval for cold meters as well as combined cold and heat meters
- Fulfills the requirements of DIN EN 1434, AGFW FW 202, and FW 211
- Pairing and declaration of conformity according to MID
- Production certified according to module D (MID) (CE and metrology identification marking)
- Coordinated accessories for installation (data sheet 902440)
Heat meter RTD temperature probes are used for temperature measurement in closed pipeline systems. Due to the installation in thermowells with fitting tolerance, the system no longer needs to be emptied during regular replacement once the certification period has elapsed.
The temperature probes are approved according to the EU Directive 2014/32/EU (MID).
The implementation of the requirements of the European Directive 2014/32/EU (MID) ensures that our temperature probe pairs can be deployed as a sub-assembly for heat meters when operated in line with their intended use.
As the manufacturer, we declare the conformity of these temperature probe pairs when required.
Other interesting products
- JUMO HEATtemp – Screw-In RTD Temperature Probe for Heat Meters with Terminal Head for Direct Mounting (Type DL) (902427)
- JUMO HEATtemp Push-In RTD Temperature Probe for Heat Meters with Connecting Cable for Thermowells (Type PS/PL) (902435)
- Thermowell for Heat Meter Temperature Probes (902440)
- Installation Location and Accessories for Temperature Probes (902442)
- JUMO HEATtemp – Screw-In RTD Temperature Probe for Combined Cold/Heat Meters with Terminal Head for Direct Installation, Type DL (902454)
- JUMO HEATtemp – Push-In RTD Temperature Probes for Combined Cold and Heat Meters with Terminal Head for Thermowells (Type PL) (902464)
- Terminal Heads (909715)