JUMO flowTRANS DP R01/R02 − Flow Measurement with Orifice Plate (409602)
- Forms a measuring system along with JUMO dTRANS p02 Delta or JUMO dTRANS p20 Delta
- Directly applicable in many liquids, gases, and steam
- Pipe diameter from DN 10 (3/8") to DN 1000 (40")
- Medium temperatures from -200 to +1000 °C
- Pressures up to 420 bar
- Many materials available
- Globally standardized measurement method according to ISO 5167
The standardization is accepted on a global scale and, among other factors, defines the design, the version, and the installation condition.
- Sturdy design, no moving parts
The service lives are long due to the solid design and the lack of moving parts. The orifice plate can be checked for its compliance with the standard at any time.
- Readily adjustable to the applications
The system can be adjusted by selecting the material for the application.
- Chemical/petrochemical industries
- Energy/auxiliary materials
- Paper industry
- Steel industry
The flow measurement based on the differential pressure is universal and can be used in liquids, gases, and steam. The JUMO flowTRANS DP R primary element can be used within a wide range of nominal widths, temperatures, and pressures. The differential pressure caused by the primary element is acquired with a JUMO dTRANS p02/p20 DELTA differential pressure transmitter and implemented into a proportional flow signal. The primary element has an individual design. The application data for the design is acquired using a checklist.