Thermocouples for DIN EN 14597 Tested Devices and Plants (901006)
- For heat conducting systems according to DIN 4754
- For temperatures up to 1500 °C
- Available as single or double thermocouples
- For operating media water, oil, or air
- For tested control and limitation devices
- Application areas include, among others, heating, furnace/kiln, and apparatus engineering
The thermocouples specified in this data sheet can be used in connection with temperature control and limitation devices tested according to DIN EN 14597 (DIN 3440) in heat conducting systems according to DIN 4754.
Thermocouples are the preferred choice for measuring temperatures in liquids and gases.
Form B terminal heads are suitable for ambient temperatures up to 100 °C.
Protection tubes made of various materials protect the measuring insert against chemical influences and mechanical damage. The appropriate protection tube material is selected according to the conditions on-site.
The measuring insert is equipped with thermocouples (elements) according to DIN EN 60584, class 2 and DIN 43710.
Note: changes to the described versions require a new design approval!
Accessory product data sheets
Articles in stock (for more articles see data sheet)
|Article number||Product description||Price / piece|
|00055914||price on request|
|00055915||price on request|
|00061559||price on request|
Other interesting products
- JUMO safetyM STB/STW - Safety temperature limiter and safety temperature monitor according to DIN EN 14597 (701150)
- JUMO safetyM STB/STW Ex – Safety Temperature Limiter/Monitor According to DIN EN 14597 and ATEX Approval
- JUMO safetyM TB/TW - Temperature Limiter and Temperature Monitor According to DIN EN 14597
- JUMO safetyM TB/TW08 Temperature Limiter and Temperature Monitor According to DIN EN 14597
- RTD Temperature Probe for Devices and Plants Approved According to DIN EN 14597 (902006)